Online Registration is CLOSED
AGE CATEGORIES – based on year of birth
2022 Minor Box Lacrosse
|6U/Mini – Tyke||2016-2017||5-6||$150|
- All registrations are done online.
- Registration Deadline is March 22nd. Registrations received after the deadline will be subject to team availability and may be placed on a wait list if their respective teams are full.
- Players must register in the division according to their age as of Dec 31st of the current playing year.
- Players requesting movement will still need to register in their proper age division before requesting a move. Such requests must be made in writing to the Registrar and are subject to approval by the Board, the GWN Commission and/or BCLA.
- Photocopy of birth certificate and care card number are required for new players.
- A $100 jersey deposit is required by the start of the season for each player in the form of a post-dated check, dated for July 15th of the current year. Cash is also accepted.
- Players needing financial assistance, please see our LINKS page for more information and funding applications.
- No player may participate in Association activities until they are properly registered.
- Unless otherwise determined by the board, any outstanding fees from a previous season must be paid in full prior to registration in the current year.
- Enquiries regarding registration or refunds should be directed to the Registrar.
Fort St John Minor Lacrosse Associations’ refund policy is as follows:
All refunds must be requested in writing to the Registrar of the Association. Email is accepted.
- 100% refund prior to the 1st practice of the season.
- 50% refund after the 1st practice up to and including April 30th.
- No refunds after May 1st.