RegistrationsRegistration is CLOSED for the 2018 season.
AGE CATEGORIES - based on year of birth
2018 Minor Box Lacrosse
- All registrations are done online. Paper registrations need to be requested from the Registrar or completed at a “Registration Day”. (A Registration Day may or may not be organized by the Association prior to the current season).
- Registration Deadline is March 31. Late fees apply as of April 1st. Registrations received after the deadline will be subject to team availability and maybe placed on a wait list if their respective teams are full.
- Players must register in the division according to their age as of Dec 31st of the current playing year.
- Players requesting movement will still need to register in their proper age division before requesting a move. Such requests must be made in writing to the Registrar and are subject to approval by the Board and/or BCLA.
- Photocopy of birth certificate and care card number are required for new players
- A $50 jersey deposit is required by the start of the season for each player in the form of a post-dated check, dated for July 15th of the current year. Cash is also accepted.
- All online registrations are subject to a $2.00 administration fee.
- Players needing financial assistance, please see our LINKS page for more information and funding applications.
- Enquiries regarding registration or refunds should be directed to the Registrar.
Refund PolicyFort St John Minor Lacrosse Associations’ refund policy is as follows:
All refunds must be requested in writing to the Registrar of the Association. Email is accepted.
- 100% refund prior to the 1st practice of the season.
- 50% refund after the 1st practice up to and including April 30th.
- No refunds after May 1st.